Last updated on- 26.10.2017
The term “We”/ “Us” / “Our” used in this document refer to Libra Law Institute and “You” / “Your” / “Yourself” / “User” refer to the users, who visit or access or use (collectively “usage”) any of Libra Law Institute website, mobile site and mobile application (individually and collectively, “Website”).
Libra Law Institute is committed to protect the privacy of all its users. In terms of our Privacy Statement:
1. Once registered on Libra Law Institute, your username and location which you provide will be visible to other users of Libra Law Institute.
2. Any comments posted on Libra Law Institute or posts made via the forums of Libra Law Institute are readable by the public.
3. We reserve the right to contact you via the email address you provide, at any time, including but not limited to when you comment, post in forums, or get in touch over the contact forms on the website.
4. We will at all time keep your identity and email address confidential, subject to this Privacy Statement and the Terms and Conditions.
5. In order to improve Libra Law Institute we may collect, store and use your personal data, including:
A. Information about your computer, your IP address and your use of Libra Law Institute;
B. Information that you provide when you register with Libra Law Institute; and
C. Any other information that you choose to send to Libra Law Institute.
6. We will take all reasonable care and security precautions to safeguard your personal data and prevent its loss and misuse. However, we cannot guarantee the security or privacy of information or data sent over Internet connections.
7. We will not share your personal information with third parties without your permission. Unless our ownership changes or we merge or enter into a joint-venture with another party; or we are required to do so under any law, or in connection with any legal proceedings and/or to defend our legal rights.
8. We may transfer any information we store and use between any of the countries in which we operate in order to assist us in providing our services.
9. We may use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit Libra Law Institute. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address, or telephone number) about your visits to Libra Law Institute in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you.
10. We reserve the right to update, change or modify this Privacy Statement at any time. The Statement shall come to effect from the date of such update, change or modification.
Over 150 successfully placed Judges, our achievements speak volumes. Our rigorous hard work and determined faculty have achieved a distinguished success rate. We intend to work with you on every step to build your future and achieve excellence.