You expressly understand and agree that:
Your use of the service is at your sole risk. The service is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. llionline.com expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
llionline.com makes no warranty that:
1. The service will meet your requirements,
2. The service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free,
3. The results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable,
4. The quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the service will meet your expectations, and
5. Any errors in the software will be corrected.
Any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of the service is done at your own discretion and risk, and you will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from the download of any such material. No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from llionline.com or through or from the service will create any warranty not expressly stated in the terms.
Terms and Conditions:
Last updated on- 26.10.2017
Welcome to Libra Law Institute,
THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS ARE AN ELECTRONIC RECORD IN THE FORM OF ELECTRONIC CONTRACT IN TERMS OF INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY ACT, 2000 AND RULES MADE THEREUNDER (AS AMENDED FROM TIME TO TIME) AND DOES NOT REQUIRE ANY PHYSICAL SIGNATURE OR SEAL.
The term “We”/ “Us” / “Our” used in this document refer to Libra Law Institute and “You” / “Your” / “Yourself” / “User” refer to the users, who visit or access or use (collectively “usage”) any of Libra Law Institute website, mobile site and mobile application (individually and collectively, “Website”).
If you continue to browse and use this website (registered/non-registered) or have enrolled for any of the classroom courses or have purchased any of the online services/courses, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use, which together with our Privacy Statement and Copyright & Trademark Infringement govern Libra Law Institute’s relationship with you.
The use of this website, purchasing and using a service/product online and enrolling for classroom course is subject to the following terms and conditions:
1. The User certifies that he/she is at least 18 (eighteen) years of age or has the consent of a parent or legal guardian.
2. All products/services and information displayed on www.llionline.com constitute an "invitation to offer". Your order for purchase constitutes your "offer" which shall be subject to the terms and conditions. Libra Law Institute reserves the right to accept or reject your offer.
3. Libra Law Institute reserves the right to add, delete, alter or modify these terms and conditions carefully at any point of time.
4. The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
5. We do not provide legal, professional or any other advice and you should always seek independent advice before acting on any information on the website.
6. Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
7. We take all care in ensuring that all information we provide in the website is accurate but we are not responsible for any loss suffered by you as a consequence of any that action you take or omit to take on the basis of any of the information we provide.
8. Third Party Links:
9. We are not be liable for any loss suffered by you through the use of the website howsoever caused, including loss caused through but not limited to our negligence, breach of contract, copyright infringement, breach of other intellectual property rights or defamation.
10. Libra Law Institute reserve the right to share your information with any Government Agency or other authorized Law Enforcement Agencies (LEAs) mandated under law to obtain your information for the purpose of verification of identity or for prevention, detection, investigation including but not limited to cyber incidents, prosecution, and punishment of offences etc.
11. We are not liable for content published on the website by users of the website. If any such content appears to be inappropriate to us, we reserve the right to take down such content.
12. You shall not publish or cause to be published any unlawful, defamatory, obscene, offensive, harmful or otherwise objectionable content on the website.
13. We shall not sell, market, trade, or transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. We may release your information when the release is required to comply with the law, enforce our policies, protect our or others’ rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
14. This website contains material which is owned by us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
15. You must refrain from using the website in any way that causes damage to the website or in any unlawful, harmful or fraudulent manner. Any such use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
16. You must respect the use of the website by other users and not interfere with their legitimate use of the website and our services.
17. You hereby agree not to post material including spamming which is deliberately intended to upset other users.
18. When registering on our site, you may be asked to enter your name, e-mail address, contact number, age, sex, location, etc. We may also collect information about your computer, your IP address and your use of this website. Any of such information which we collect from you may be used to improve our website or to administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
19. We will take all reasonable and necessary care to maintain the safety of your personal information when you enter, submit, or access our website.
20. Libra Law Institute does not subscribe to the views of authors and does not in any way confirm or deny the opinion expressed therein, and shall not be treated as the opinion of Libra Law Institute.
21. When you join Libra Law Institute, the details you enter on the registration form will be used by us to provide you with our premium services. While registering, you agree to provide your real first name, last name, e-mail address and truthful personal information.
22. You agree to keep your username and password safe from use by third parties and not share your registration details with anyone else. You will be liable to indemnify us against any unauthorized use of your username and password, howsoever caused.
23. We reserve the right to delete, disable and/or restrict your account.
24. Although we will do our best to provide constant, uninterrupted access to the website, we do not guarantee this nor do we accept any responsibility or liability for any interruption or delay.
25. This website and its content, and the course material are copyright of Libra Law Institute © Libra Law Institute (2017). All rights reserved.
26. Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
A. You may download the content on the website for personal use.-
B. You may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material. This liberty is restricted to the material/content on the website and does not include the course material we sell online or offline.
C. You must not download or print the course material provided upon purchasing under any circumstances.
27. You must not share your Login-ID and Password with anyone else which has access to the course material. The material is for your personal use.
28. In case, it is discovered that you have shared your access with anyone else, your access to the course material will be immediately repudiated and no fee shall be refunded against the same.
29. You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content and the course material. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
30. All prices, unless indicated specially are in Indian Rupees.
31. All prices and availability of products are subject to change without prior notice at the sole discretion of Libra Law Institute.
32. Any request for cancellations of orders once duly placed on the site, shall not be entertained.
33. In the event of non-delivery on account of a mistake by you (i.e. wrong name or address) any extra cost incurred by Libra Law Institute for redelivery shall be claimed from the User placing the order.
34. Libra Law Institute shall not be liable for any delay/non-delivery of purchased goods (Study materials, Online Tests, any assignments) by the vendors, trade organization/s, manufacturers/shop etc. or in case of act of God such as flood, fire, wars, or any cause that is beyond the control of Libra Law Institute.
35. The User agrees to use the services provided by Libra Law Institute through their website www.llionline.com for lawful purposes only.
36. The User agrees to provide authentic and true information. Libra Law Institute reserves the right to confirm and validate the information and other details provided by the User at any point of time. If upon confirmation such User details are found to be flawed/incorrect (wholly or partly), Libra Law Institute has the right in its sole discretion to reject the registration and debar the User from using www.llionline.com and/or other affiliated websites without prior intimation whatsoever.
37. Libra Law Institute will not be responsible for any damage suffered by users from use of the services on this site. This without limitation includes loss of revenue/data resulting from delays, non-deliveries, missed deliveries, or service interruptions as may occur because of any act/omission of the vendor. This disclaimer of liability also applies to any damages or injury caused by any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communication line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use of record, whether for breach of contract, tortuous behavior, negligence, or under any other cause of action.
38. The User agrees clearly that the use Libra Law Institute Online Service is at the Users sole risk. Libra Law Institute affiliates, employees, agents, consultants, contracted companies make no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied for the service it is providing or as to the results that may be obtained from the use of the Service, or as to the accuracy, reliability or content of any information, service, or merchandise provided through this Service.
39. We use other third parties such as a credit/debit card processing company, payment gateway, pre-paid cards etc. to enable you to make payments for buying products or availing services on the website. When you sign up for these services, you may have the ability to save your card details for future reference and faster future payments. In such case, we may share your relevant information as necessary for the third parties to provide such services, including your name, residence and email address. The processing of payments or authorization is solely in accordance with these third parties policies, terms and conditions and we are not in any manner responsible or liable to you or any third party for any delay or failure at their end in processing the payments.
40. After depositing money towards ‘Registration & Admission’, if a candidate becomes disinterested in the Institute due to any reason whatsoever and wants to take his/her money back, the Institute will not refund the money deposited towards Registration fee/Admission fee. However, if a candidate applies for refund before the commencement of course/classes, only admission fee and first instalment of tuition fee will be refunded along with PDCs submitted, if any. The registration/admission fee deposited towards a particular course will not be adjusted against any other course.
41. If any candidate/parent insists on lump sum payment of fee, the Institute can accept the same. The refund policy for such candidates will be same as candidates, who would pay the fee in instalments.
42. If the tuition fee is not paid in lump sum, submission of postdated cheques is mandatory. In case, postdated cheques are not submitted or get bounced then a late fee of `50 per day shall be charged on the instalment due. However, instalment will be accepted with late fee only up to the end of the month failing which the name of candidate will be struck off.
43. If the cheque is bounced for any reason whatsoever, a fine of 500 will be charged separately from the candidate along with the fee instalment. This amount will be charged in cash only.
44. If any type of mishap occurs in the premises of Libra Law Institute because of situations beyond control or any natural calamity such as earthquake, floods, fire, electric short circuit etc, the institute shall not be responsible in any manner whatsoever.
45. The Institute shall not be responsible for providing seating arrangement to the parents while the classes and/or tests of their wards are in progress. As we don’t have any waiting area at front office parents are requested to make their own arrangements.
46. It is for the candidate to see whether he/she is eligible for a certain Entrance Exam or not. Libra Law Institute is not responsible if a candidate’s admission form cannot be forwarded or is rejected by the examination body on any ground whatsoever. Such a candidate cannot claim a refund of the whole or any part of the fee he/she has paid to the Institute.
47. The responsibility of getting admission form forwarded to the examining body is that of the candidate himself/herself or that of the Parents/Guardian.
48. Institute reserves the right to use the photograph for publicity in case the candidate secures position/success in any of the competitive exams.
49. Any change in the correspondence address or phone number should be intimated to Registered Office immediately through a written application quoting the Name, Reference ID, and Roll No. of the candidate.
50. The entry into the classes is permitted only with the valid Identity Card issued to each and every candidate. If any candidate is found misusing the I-Card, he/she will be rusticated from the Institute.
51. In case any parent/guardian/candidate is found misbehaving with any staff member of the Institute, his/her ward can be rusticated and no claim to retain such candidate will be entertained. The decision of the Director will be final and binding on the candidate and parents/guardian.
52. If at any point of time, the Govt. further increases service tax, the extra amount of service tax will be borne by the candidates from the date of enforcement of the act by the Govt.
53. Libra Law Institute reserves the right to make any alteration in its programs/venue/timing and days of classes without any prior notice to anybody. The decision of the Director will be final & binding on the candidates and the parents.
54. Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of India and to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in Indore (M.P.)
Over 150 successfully placed Judges, our achievements speak volumes. Our rigorous hard work and determined faculty have achieved a distinguished success rate. We intend to work with you on every step to build your future and achieve excellence.